Gentlemen

If you're mafia, talk here.

Gentlemen

Postby Brandonazz » 1. Nov 2010, 18:41

Sitting across from you is a figure just beyond the path of the bright vertical light that is being cast on the table at which you are seated. As you watch, he takes a long drag from a hookah, sets aside the mouthpiece, and leans forward. Through the cloud of smoke, you see his bottle-opener ring and colorful bracelets as he folds his hands and shifts onto his elbows.

Gentlemen, we have work to do.
Brandonazz

by Advertising » 1. Nov 2010, 18:41

Advertising

Re: Gentlemen

Postby Person21 » 1. Nov 2010, 19:25

Sir.

You have a plan?
Person21

Postby Brandonazz » 1. Nov 2010, 19:35

I think we need to formulate a plan together. The general line of reasoning that I tend to follow is that the elimination of those most likely to discover our identities is paramount.

This doesn't mean that we try to kill investigative rolls, this means we kill the smart ones.

Unfortunately, I've used this so much that if the same two or three people die straight off but I stick around, my identity will be revealed to anyone with half a neoadept in brain power.

Because of that, we might want to dick around a little more to throw them off. Additionally, we must be wary of the vampire. He is as much a threat to us as to the townspeople.
Brandonazz

Postby Person21 » 1. Nov 2010, 20:31

Well, obviously we can't try to kill off the smart ones during the day time lynchings, as that would draw attention to us. Though if the protectors are smart, they'll be defended at night, seeing as they have less to lose by making sure the smart people stay alive until they can confirm where their loyalty lies.

For the first days lynching, I suggest we all just attempt to blend in rather than attempting to move the vote in any one direction. Unless we want to jump in with something like Sam's decision to vote Erops, though we'd probably be better off waiting to see how the voting goes first.
Person21

Postby Brandonazz » 1. Nov 2010, 20:43

Yeah, as far as lynching today goes, just vote as if you were a townperson, even if that means going eeny-meeny to pick someone.
Brandonazz

Postby Eagle » 2. Nov 2010, 01:35

Person21, try not to get lynched please.
Eagle

Postby Person21 » 2. Nov 2010, 01:41

You know, someone could make use of the fact that to people suddenly decided to vote for me out of the blue to move suspicion in their direction and away from me.

EDIT: Though off course, try not to be too obvious that you're trying to save me, if I'm caught it'll reflect badly on you.
Person21

Postby Eagle » 2. Nov 2010, 02:04

I could nudge towards Neoadept, he's the only other one with 3 votes.

Tesla kinda threw you under the bus
Eagle

Postby Eagle » 2. Nov 2010, 02:09

I think PoW might be the celebrity actually and you voted on him
Eagle

Postby Person21 » 2. Nov 2010, 02:20

That's what I was thinking. Don't do anything to save me.

EDIT: Yeah, I can't see them arranging a bluff so soon. As it starts to look more likely, don't hesitate to switch your vote to me, do it soon enough that you don't look like you're just throwing it in after I'm already dead

EDIT2: You know, I can see Dr.O not picking up on, but I think Celdur, Kenotai and especially Neo and Sam would notice me doing something which is that much of a give away, and only one of them would need to vote to make it a tie breaker.
Person21

Next

Return to Mafia Talk